Acceptance Criteria for Jira. Free
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Track your acceptance criteria directly from Jira issue page
No setup required to start
Just install, open an issue page, and add items to acceptance criteria.
Use Markdown editor to work on large lists. Copy-paste lists with one click.
It works with all types of Jira projects.
Work with templates
Create acceptance criteria template and load it any time you need.
Make the template a default one to load it automatically when stories are created.
Use rich content
Mention user, add due date and multiline description, insert issue keys, hyperlinks, emoji, and Markdown formatting.
Add multiple lists to organize items.
Add success criteria to stories and ensure they are completed before the story is marked done.
It is a free version of Acceptance Criteria Pro (to be released soon) with documented limitations.
- View-Edit acceptance criteria from issue view, agile board, Jira mobile app or REST API
- Create criteria templates and load items from a template any time
- Set default criteria for a project and issue type
- Use statuses like "In Progress" and "Skipped"
- Block issue transition if acceptance criteria are not fulfilled
- Add issue keys and Markdown formatting
- Add multiline description with more details
- Mention users and set due dates
- Use WYSIWYG editor
- Enable/Disable acceptance criteria for a project
- Clone criteria with an issue
- Copy-paste criteria
- Convert criteria item to Jira issue
- Track criteria changes
- Search for criteria items with JQL
- Integrate with automation tools
- Edit concurrently in multiple windows
Questions or feedback? Contact us via service desk or email@example.com.
Privacy and security
Acceptance Criteria for Jira. Free integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application