A board with dependency mapping for Multi-Team events such as PI Planning, Big Room Planning, Scrum of Scrums, and Portfolio Syncs
Run PI Planning & Big Room Plannings effectively
Work with one or more Scrum and Kanban boards, Sprints, and Releases on the board.
Track Dependencies across teams
Address dependencies on the board for easy alignment.
Design your board
Select swimlanes and columns of your choice to change the view in real-time.
Got Multiple Teams? Group and rearrange sprints from different teams to generate the view you need for multiple team planning events.
Tribo is a dynamic and flexible online board providing a top-down view of the cross-team backlog, catering to stakeholders spread across the organization hierarchy.
Use Tribo to:
- Connect Portfolio to Strategy during PI/Big Room planning with multiple teams
- Track progress on Epics, Stories, and Releases with other teams during Portfolio Syncs and Scrum of Scrums
- Other discussions such as Epic and Story Prioritization, Sprint Planning, and Daily Standups
Some of the key features of Tribo are:
- Plan and track work across multiple teams
- Plan Multiple Sprints at the same time
- Select issues based on Sprints, Releases, Filters, or typing JQL on the fly
- Dynamically change the swimlanes and columns
- Group multiple sprints/Epics/Status/Priority/Assignee on a single column
- Show dependencies based on their type
- Navigate dependencies by clicking on them
- Add card colors based on filters/JQL
- Add new tickets from the board
- Visualize Row, Column, and Board Totals
- Export data in CSV format
Privacy and security
Tribo - A board for Scaled Agile teams integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Color cards based on filters or JQLs