Zoom Recordings+ for Confluence
Integrate, find and watch your team Zoom cloud recordings in a beautiful macro with video player
Connect with Zoom integration or paste links
Instantly add recordings from your own Zoom account to share video calls with the team. Or bulk-paste recording links in seconds.
Embed Zoom recordings on any page and watch inline
Play, download and display in three beautiful layouts. Open the player to watch password-protected videos without leaving Confluence.
Quickly find all team recordings in one macro
Search, sort & rename. No more forwarding Zoom meeting recordings via email or searching for that one elusive video chat link.
🏆 Apps+ is an Atlassian Codegeist 2020 winner! 🏆
Zoom Recordings+ for Confluence is the ultimate Zoom integration for any remote or work from home team. No more lost Zoom video recordings, email forwards or time wasted finding passwords. Pull all your recorded meetings and standups into one macro location with fast search and inline video.
🔥 Absolutely bursting with features:
- All team Zoom recordings in one place!
- Connect with Zoom or paste links to add.
- Full thumbnails and three layouts: grid, table, list.
- Inbuilt video player to watch recordings.
- Inline edit any meeting topic/title.
- Add password for protected recordings.
- Search and sort by date, topic or length.
- Smart link autoconvert for Zoom recordings.
🔒 We don't store any data outside of your Confluence instance.
🦘 The Apps+ team is based in sunny Sydney, Australia.
😇 We're available Mon-Fri to help with any issues or questions.
Privacy and security
Zoom Recordings+ for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Grid layout of Zoom recordings