Roobrick assessments for Jira
Assess the quality of Jira issue submissions
Poor quality issues are known to waste significant amounts of time. Roobrick assessments for Jira encourages the review of issues against best practice quality criteria such as:
- Ensuring the summary is clear yet concise.
- Ensuring the description elaborates on the summary.
- Ensuring the description of bugs specifies the steps required to reproduce the problem and whether a workaround exists.
With better quality issues, your assignees will avoid having to waste time guessing what the submitter was thinking. Sprint planning sessions are more effective because the issues can be understood easily by the whole team. Searching for issues yields better results because the issue is sufficiently descriptive.
Privacy and security
We've introduced a new Privacy and Security tab that will provide detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Roobrick assessments for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application