Collaborate on meeting agendas, assign action items, and ask for feedback. Fellow is the meeting notes app your team will love
Link your action items to Jira
Easily import issues from Jira as action items to discuss in your meetings.
Create new issues directly from Fellow
Push action items from your meetings to Jira and track them using your project's workflow.
Keep Jira and Fellow in sync
Fellow will automatically update your action items and Jira issues to reflect new changes.
Fellow helps managers and their teams have the best 1‑on‑1s, team meetings, project syncs and so much more... It integrates with the tools you already use... and it’s free for small teams! Sign up at www.fellow.app
About this integration:
Create, import, and manage Jira issues from Fellow. With this integration, you can use Fellow for planning high-level action items from within your 1-on-1s and team meetings, while doing more granular project management using your existing workflows in Jira.
- Create Jira issues directly from action items in Fellow.
- Pull in existing Jira issues as linked action items from any stream.
- Use 2-way sync to keep issue titles, assignees, and due dates automatically in sync between Fellow and Jira (requires project-specific configuration).
- Automatically transition Jira issues when a linked action item is completed (requires project-specific configuration).
Privacy and security
Fellow integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects