Work with Trello inside Jira. Track projects from multiple Trello instances on a single Jira board - to always keep focus
Connect Trello boards to be used inside Jira
Add multiple Trello instances as sources to pull data from.
Map lists from Trello to board columns in Jira
Make "list" from Trello act as "status" in Jira, which you can map to columns on the board
Update Trello cards right from your Jira board
Transition and comment on Trello cards in Jira and have them updated in Trello accordingly.
Trello Board Inside Jira enhances your team's collaboration between Trello and Jira - the app allows you to add multiple Trello boards as sources to view, comment, and track Trello cards from your Jira instance.
- Install Trello Board Inside Jira app onto your Cloud Jira instance;
- Configure several Trello boards as sources to pull data from;
- Organize your Trello cards along with Jira issues on a single board;
- View and change the status of your Trello cards from your Jira board;
- Add comments remotely, and instantly see them on your Trello board.
A convenient tool to grasp the status of your projects in a federated, cross-platform environment at a glance.
Check uptime on our status page.
Privacy and security
Trello Board Inside Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
Add comments to a Trello "issue" in Jira, and they automatically appear in the respective Trello card.