- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Evaluate Jira Expressions directly in Jira and export them as JSON – must-have for developers, data scientist, and admins
Test your custom Conditions & Validators
On Jira Cloud, custom conditions and validators are created with Jira Expressions – with the Expression Tester you can now test drive any expression easily, in one handy place and with any issue you choose.
Simply aggregate the results of JQL queries
Select the issues you are interested in with JQL, then use a Jira Expression to select and aggregate those fields that you need.
Retrieve Jira Data and download as JSON
Got a great Jira Expression that you need the results of for later use? Download as JSON with one simple click.
Expression Tester brings Jira Expression to the forefront of the Jira UI. Finally, an easy way to work with Jira Expression without invoking the REST API. Features include:
- Easy UI for Jira Expressions
- Pick Issue & Project for context
- Apply Jira Expressions to JQL queries
- Export the results as JSON
Oh, and did we mention it's free?
Privacy and security
Expression Tester integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.