Automatic Archiving for Confluence Cloud
Discover & archive outdated content
Track outdated content
The page status shows you what pages are expired or are soon to be expired or archived. This makes the overall content quality obvious at a single glance.
Archive pages - not deleted, still searchable
Outdated content is always moved to a separate space to keep the original space clean. This way it is never deleted and can always be found or restored later.
Save time from manual discovery & cleanup
Define clear and concise rules of when content expires and when it should be archived. Separate rules for separate spaces allow you to flexibly define them for different types of content.
Automate the manual tracking of your Content Lifecycle in Confluence Cloud. Discover outdated content and archive it automatically to regularly clean up your spaces. Configure rules for automatic archiving of outdated content, without ever losing it.
The add-on extends Confluence Cloud to
- Track outdated pages
- Configure rules to archive pages automatically
- Keep archived content in a separate space - never deleted, still searchable
- Retain the hierarchy of archived pages
With minimal manual effort this allows you to
- Keep your content up-to-date and spaces clean of outdated content
- Find or restore any archived content
- Define and maintain time-periods of a content lifecycle
- Clean up space after a migration from Confluence Server or Data Center
As your company and your knowledge base grows, irrelevant content only piles up over time. Make your employees lives easier and start to automate your archiving process now! Try Automatic Archiving for Confluence Cloud now for free!
Privacy and security
Automatic Archiving for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Distinguish your search between relevant and archived content with built-in feature.