Discover & archive outdated content
Discover & archive outdated content
The page status shows you what pages are expired or are soon to be expired or archived. This makes the overall content quality obvious at a single glance.
Outdated content is always moved to a separate space to keep the original space clean. This way it is never deleted and can always be found or restored later.
Define clear and concise rules of when content expires and when it should be archived. Separate rules for separate spaces allow you to flexibly define them for different types of content.
Automate the manual tracking of your Content Lifecycle in Confluence Cloud. Discover outdated content and archive it automatically to regularly clean up your spaces. Configure rules for automatic archiving of outdated content, without ever losing it.
The add-on extends Confluence Cloud to
- Track outdated pages
- Configure rules to archive pages automatically
- Keep archived content in a separate space - never deleted, still searchable
- Retain the hierarchy of archived pages
With minimal manual effort this allows you to
- Keep your content up-to-date and spaces clean of outdated content
- Find or restore any archived content
- Define and maintain time-periods of a content lifecycle
- Clean up space after a migration from Confluence Server or Data Center
As your company and your knowledge base grows, irrelevant content only piles up over time. Make your employees lives easier and start to automate your archiving process now! Try Automatic Archiving for Confluence Cloud now for free!
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud apps are sold as a monthly or annual subscription. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. Confluence Cloud apps are priced based on the number of Confluence users on your instance. For example, if you have Confluence Cloud (25 users), you pay the 25-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 Atlassian product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
Annual subscriptions may offer a discount depending on the number of users purchased.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for cloud apps?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Peter Eigenschink provides support for this app.
Confluence Cloud • Released 2020-07-29
Minor version update
Initial release of the add-on
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Automatic Archiving for Confluence Cloud.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.