Bitbucket Integration for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Jira-Bitbucket Integration to link Jira and Bitbucket repos
Connect Bitbucket and Jira: every option you need
Link commits from Bitbucket to Jira Issue Ids, record time log, assign commits to users, transition Jira issues, do it all inside Bitbucket. Review commits and compare code inside JIra. Don't miss any detail.
Link Jira and Bitbucket to get Team Insights
Now you will have full visibility into your team’s productivity and see all the pull requests and commits by each team member over a period of time.
Full Privacy & Support with Bitbucket Jira Plugin
We don't transmit your data externally and are fully compliant with Atlassian’s privacy & security policies. Our developers will be glad to help you if you have any issue with our apps. We don't leave any tickets behind.
👁️ Check our tutorials
Top Atlassian Vendor 🎉 with 100,000+ users, and 3000+ customers including Amazon, Uber, Genentech to name a few. "Best way to connect Bitbucket to Jira." - Jimmy S.
- Easy and secure connection of Bitbucket repos to Jira
- Automatically syncs repos in real-time
- Add Jira issue IDs to git commits and commit details are instantly visible in Jira
- View and Create in Jira:
- Pull requests
- Use Rep Explorer to navigate and edit repos in Jira
- Supports quick loading of large repos
- Detailed logging of repo indexing
- See all commit details in Jira, even code diffs
- For each project and issue view:
- All commits
- Number of lines added and deleted
- Files that have been updated
- Users that have submitted work
- Date/time work was committed
- First commit and last commit
🧠 Why Bitband apps?
- Trusted by 3000+ customers in 75 countries
- Premium support directly from dev team
- Built Atlassian apps for over 10 years
💁🏻 Support: Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:00 PST
👉 Try for FREE 👈
Privacy and security
Bitbucket Integration for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Easily connect to Bitbucket. Enabled/Disable repos, add new pull requests, add new branches, and explore the repo all from inside Jira.