- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
#1 Github integration for Jira to sync your repositories, branches, and commits automatically. Get Jira-Github linked right away
Github and Jira linked quickly
GitHub's commits are now at your fingertips inside Jira. Stay in the loop with your development team on every issue. Even review code right inside Jira.
Github Integration for Jira with Smart Commands
Amazing Support and Full Privacy
Get timely support from the core development team. We don't leave tickets hanging until they collect enough votes. We are also fully compliant with Atlassian’s privacy and security policies.
Top Atlassian Vendor 🎉 with 100,000+ users, and 3000+ customers including Amazon, Uber, Genentech to name a few. " This app makes me more efficient. Having every commit right inside Jira is truly convenient.” - Melvin.
30-day Free Trial -Pricing-
🧠 Why Bitband apps?
- Trusted by 3000+ customers and 100,000+ users in 75 countries
- Premium support from development team
- Built the best Atlassian apps for 10+ years
- Easy and secure connection of repos to Jira
- Automatically syncs repos in real-time
- Add Jira issue IDs to git commits and commit details are instantly visible in Jira
- View and create in Jira:
- Pull requests
- Use Rep Explorer to navigate and edit repos in Jira
- Quick loading of large repos
- Logging of repo indexing
- For each project and issue view:
- All commits
- Number of lines added and deleted
- Files updated
- Users that submitted work
- Date/time of commits
- First and last commit
- Team GitHub Insights in Jira
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Github-Jira Integration integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Easily connect to GitHub. Enabled/Disable repos, add new pull requests, add new branches, and explore the repo all from inside Jira.