- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
#1 Github integration for Jira to sync your repositories, branches, and commits automatically. Get Jira-Github linked right away
Github and Jira linked quickly
GitHub's commits are now at your fingertips inside Jira. Stay in the loop with your development team on every issue. Even review code right inside Jira.
Github Integration for Jira with Smart Commands
Link commits from GitHub to Jira Issue Ids, record time log, assign commits to users, transition Jira issues, and more. You can do it all inside Jira with just a few clicks.
Amazing Support and Full Privacy
Get timely support from the core development team. We don't leave tickets hanging until they collect enough votes. We are also fully compliant with Atlassian’s privacy and security policies.
GitHub Jira Integration
👁️ Check our tutorials
🌟 Top Atlassian Vendor with 3000+ customers including Amazon, Uber, Genentech to name a few. "Clearly, the best app we've ever used for our GitHub integration." - Dolores Cole.
- Easy and secure connection of repos to Jira
- Automatically syncs your repos in real-time
- Add Jira issue IDs to git commits and commit details are instantly visible in Jira
- View and create in Jira:
- Pull requests
- Use Rep Explorer to navigate and edit repos in Jira
- Supports quick loading of large repos
- Detailed logging of repo indexing
- For each project and issue view:
- All commits
- Number of lines added and deleted
- Files updated
- Users that submitted work
- Date/time of commits
- First and last commit
- Team GitHub Insights in Jira
🧠 Why Bitband apps?
- Trusted by 3000+ customers in 75 countries
- Premium support directly from development team
- Built Atlassian apps for over 10 years
💁🏻 Support: Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:00 PST
👉 Try for FREE 👈
Privacy and security
Github-Jira Integration integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Easily connect to GitHub. Enabled/Disable repos, add new pull requests, add new branches, and explore the repo all from inside Jira.