Gitlab Integration for Jira Software
- Jira Service Management
Jira Gitlab Integration for Jira to Gitlab
Gitlab and Jira Integrated
Every commit is now at your fingertips inside Jira. Stay in the loop with your development team on every issue. Even review code right inside Jira.
Amazing Support for this Gitlab Jira integration
We provide timely support directly from the core development team only. We don't leave tickets hanging until they collect enough votes. Every issue gets rapid resolution.
Jira Gitlab plugin with Full Privacy
Stay in control of your commit data. We don't transmit your data externally and are fully compliant with Atlassian’s privacy and security policies.
Trusted by more than 2000 companies, Bitband has been building integrations and other cloud services for over 10 years.
This comprehensive integration between Gitlab repos and Jira includes these features:
- Create branches, pull requests and explore your repo
- Supports large repos, quick loading of repos, and detailed logging of repo indexing
- Instantly connect to Gitlab to automatically sync your repos, branches and commits
- Add any Jira issue id to a commit and those commit details will instantly be visible inside Jira
- See all commit details inside Jira, including source code diffs
- At the project level and for each issue you’ll see a summary of all commits, number of lines added and deleted, files that have been updated, users that have submitted work, date/time work was committed, first commit, last commit, and much more.
- Works with Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and Jira Core
- Suggest a new feature.
Privacy and security
Gitlab Integration for Jira Software integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects