Gitlab Integration for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
#1 Jira-Gitlab Integration to link Jira and Gitlab repos
Gitlab and Jira Integrated: every option you need
Link commits from GitLab to Jira Issue IDs, record time log, assign commits to users, transition Jira issues, do it all inside GitLab. Review commits inside Jira, even compare code inside JIra. Don't miss any detail.
Connect Jira with Gitlab and get Team Insights
Now you will have full visibility into your team’s productivity and see all the pull requests and commits by each team member over a period of time.
Full Privacy & Support for this Gitlab Jira Plugin
We don't transmit your data externally and are fully compliant with Atlassian’s privacy & security policies. Our developers will be glad to help you if you have any issue with our apps. We don't leave any tickets behind.
👁️ Check our tutorials
Top Atlassian Vendor 🎉 with 100,000+ users, and 3000+ customers including Amazon, Uber, Genentech to name a few. "#1 integration for Gitlab to Jira" - Sandesh B.
- Easy and secure connection of Gitlab repos to Jira
- Automatically syncs your repos in real-time
- Add Jira issue IDs to git commits and commit details are instantly visible in Jira
- View and Create in Jira:
- Pull requests
- Use Rep Explorer to navigate and edit repos in Jira
- Supports large repos
- Detailed logging of repo indexing
- See all commit details in Jira, including source code diffs
- For each project/issue view:
- All commits
- Number of lines added and deleted
- Updated files
- Users that submitted work
- Date/time of commits
- First commit
- Last commit
- New Team Insights feature
🧠 Why Bitband apps?
- Trusted by 3000+ customers in 75 countries
- Premium support directly from development team
- Built Atlassian apps for over 10 years
💁🏻 Support: Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:00 PST
👉 Try for FREE 👈
Privacy and security
Gitlab Integration for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Easily connect to Gitlab. Enabled/Disable repos, add new pull requests, add new branches, and explore the repo all from inside Jira.