Track Deleted Issues
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Track and find your deleted issues, know who deleted them and when
Search Deleted Issues
You can reach all the deleted issues from the admin page: "Track Deleted Issues".
Filter Deleted Issues
You can filter the deleted issues by project, deleted by or deletion date.
Delete Issues Permanently
You can delete the issue permanently by clicking on Delete link under the “Actions“ column.
Jira does not have a built-in feature for providing audit log for deleted issues, therefore deleted issues are lost forever.
To have audit log for your deleted issues, you can use Track Deleted Issues app. After installing the app, both bulk and single issue deletions are logged. You can see when and by whom your issues are deleted.
- Jira admins can use this app and they can reach all the deleted issues from the admin page: “Track Deleted Issues”.
- You can search the deleted issues by project, deleted by or date. In list view issue key, summary, deleted user, date information are displayed. You can sort the list by clicking on the title of the each column.
If you want to restore your deleted issues, go to Restore Deleted Issues app.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Track Deleted Issues integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application