Easy Timesheets (Time Tracking) and Reports for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Easy time tracking, scheduling and reporting
Easy time tracking and scheduling
Users can log their time for a specific Jira issue. Users can also schedule their recurring work in advance.
Customizable for your business needs
Administrators can create custom teams, groups, task types, and accounts for your business.
Powerful reporting capabilities
Quickly generate and save reports using filters and groupings.
With Mirhai Timesheets, users can:
- Track time against a specific issue.
- Plan time to be spent in the future for a specific issue.
- Categorize the daily work into customized task types for Capex and OpEx.
- Send their timesheets for approval from the app.
- Create customized reports for auditing purposes.
With Mirhai Timesheets, administrators can:
- Create a hierarchy of team members and managers specific to your enterprise
- Create customized roles for Jira users for time tracking purposes
- Create customized customer accounts or projects that Jira users can use to log their time.
With Mirhai Timesheets, tracking time is a breeze leading to happy employees, higher productivity, and more savings.
Privacy and security
Easy Timesheets (Time Tracking) and Reports for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects