This add-on connects to the SAML Single Sign-On for Crowd to log in users into Fisheye/Crucible using your SAML 2.0 compliant Identity Provider where SAML SSO requests and responses to and from IDP will go through the Crowd server. The user authentication will be done by the SAML IDP and Crowd will be used to manage users and permissions.
We support all known IdPs - Google Apps, ADFS, Azure AD, Okta, OneLogin, Salesforce, Shibboleth, SimpleSAMLphp, OpenAM, Centrify, Ping, RSA, IBM, Oracle, Bitium, WSO2, NetIQ, miniOrange, etc.
- SSO into Fisheye/Crucible using Crowd
- Support multiple SAML SSO Provider
- Just in time provisioning
- Add a button to enable login and SSO
- Force all users to login via IDP with our Auto-redirect feature
If you are looking for a feature or need any help with installing this add-on and configuring it, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or Contact us.