Dynamic Custom Fields for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Computed custom fields for Jira, searchable and usable in statistics, reports and JQL
Create dynamic fields with templates/expressions
Easily create new dynamic custom fields. Use either our pre-configured templates, or write customizable expressions yourself. Create powerful custom fields for company-managed or team-managed projects.
Show dynamic custom fields in issues
Display dynamic custom fields in company-managed (classic) and team-managed (next-gen) issues.
Gather valuable insights from the issue and its history. Access data from your Jira issues in a smart way.
Use dynamic custom fields in reports
Enhacen your reports using dynamic fields or easily narrow down your issues using dynamic field values in your JQL statements. Aggregate numeric values or extract complex data from your issues, e.g. assignee user groups.
- Number of attachments, comments, components, issue links, labels, versions or subtasks (incl. subtask attachments and subtask comments);
- Attachment authors, filenames, file types, total size or date of first/last attachment;
- Comment authors;
- Parent/Epic assignee, created date, issue type, priority, project, reporter, resolution, status or updated date;
- Subtask assignees, components, issue keys, labels, priorities, reporters, statuses or versions;
- Assignee or reporter user groups;
- Description of the issue's issue type, priority or status.
Watch our demo video of Dynamic Fields for Jira.
Check out our other Atlassian apps!
For questions or feedback please contact our support team.
Privacy and security
Dynamic Custom Fields for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Choose from over 50 templates to create your dynamic fields. Are you missing a template? Don't hesitate to get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org .