Dynamic Custom Fields for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Create computed custom fields with Jira expressions or templates. Use them as JQL extensions for filters, statistics, and reports
Create dynamic fields with templates/expressions
Easily create new calculated custom fields. Use either pre-configured templates (latest comment, parent status, ...), or write custom expressions. Create dynamic fields for company-managed or team-managed projects.
Show dynamic custom fields in issues
Display dynamic custom fields in issues. Gather valuable insights from the issue fields and its history. Access data in a smart and safe way. Compute field values dynamically without changing existing issue data.
Create advanced JQL and reports
Enhance your reports using calculated fields or narrow down your issues using dynamic field values as JQL search extensions. Aggregate numeric values or extract complex data from your issues, e.g. assignee user groups.
About Dynamic Custom Fields
- Choose from over 50 templates for Jira custom fields, computed from existing issue data
- Create your own dynamic fields in Jira using Jira expression language
Possible dynamic fields
- Number of attachments, comments, components, issue links, labels, versions or subtasks
- Attachment or comment authors, filenames, file types, total size or date of first/last attachment
- Display data from parent issues in child issues, like assignee, priority, status or updated date
- Display data from Subtasks in parent issues, like assignees, components, priorities, statuses, and more
- Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner serving 19,000+ customers, 1+ million users, in 100+ countries.
- SOC2 certified for enhanced security
- Trusted by enterprise customers for its stability, reliability, and scalability
- Dedicated support and responsive customer service
- Atlassian Partner of the Year 2022
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Dynamic Custom Fields for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Choose from over 50 templates to create your dynamic fields. Are you missing a template? Don't hesitate to get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org .