Dynamic Custom Fields for Jira
Create computed custom fields with Jira expressions or templates. Use them as JQL extensions for filters, statistics, and reports
Create dynamic fields with templates/expressions
Easily create new calculated custom fields. Use either pre-configured templates (latest comment, parent status, ...), or write custom expressions. Create dynamic fields for company-managed or team-managed projects.
Show dynamic custom fields in issues
Display dynamic custom fields in issues. Gather valuable insights from the issue fields and its history. Access data in a smart and safe way. Compute field values dynamically without changing existing issue data.
Create advanced JQL and reports
Enhance your reports using calculated fields or narrow down your issues using dynamic field values as JQL search extensions. Aggregate numeric values or extract complex data from your issues, e.g. assignee user groups.
We are an Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner trusted by 7.500+ customers, 1.000.000+ users, in 90+ countries.
Choose from over 50 templates for new custom fields, computed from existing issue data. You can create new dynamic fields using the Jira expression language. Examples of possible custom fields:
- Number of attachments, comments, components, issue links, labels, versions or subtasks (incl. subtask attachments and subtask comments);
- Attachment authors, filenames, file types, total size or date of first/last attachment;
- Comment authors;
- Parent/Epic assignee, created date, issue type, priority, project, reporter, resolution, status or updated date;
- Subtask assignees, components, issue keys, labels, priorities, reporters, statuses or versions;
- Assignee or reporter user groups;
- Description of the issue's issue type, priority or status.
Watch our demo video of Dynamic Fields for Jira.
Check out our other Atlassian apps!
For questions or feedback please contact our support team.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Dynamic Custom Fields for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Choose from over 50 templates to create your dynamic fields. Are you missing a template? Don't hesitate to get in touch with us via email@example.com .