Create simple, text-based diagrams and flowcharts — right within your Jira issues
Quickly & easily create live, text-based diagrams
Add dynamic data visualizations to your Jira issues. Simply input DOT language directly into a Jira issue and your diagram or flowchart will appear on the issue. No need to open a separate tool.
Display Graphviz diagrams from attachments
Is the code for your diagram saved in a file? Just attach the file to your Jira issue and your diagram will display instantly. Get full support for all Graphviz diagram types, layouts, and attributes.
Make diagrams using an open, flexible language
Because Graphviz is open source graph visualization software, you can add or share the DOT language for your diagrams with other tools. Add diagrams built elsewhere into your Jira issues, and vice versa.
- Quickly create text-based diagrams to visualize data in Jira issues on the fly
- Using a lightweight editor, input DOT language for your diagram or flowchart directly into a Jira issue — no need to leave Jira
- Support for all Graphviz diagram types (digraph and graph), attributes, and layouts (dot, neato, fdp, etc.)
- Read DOT language from an attachment and display the diagram or flowchart on the Jira issue
- Diagrams and flowcharts are stored within the Jira issue
- No need to install Graphviz software
For text-based diagramming in Confluence, check out Graphviz Diagrams for Confluence!
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Privacy and security
Graphviz Diagrams for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application