ReqIF extension for Requirement Yogi
Import ReqIF documents into Requirement Yogi
Import ReqIF documents
ReqIF is an open XML standard. Integrate those documents with Requirement Yogi in Confluence.
Map each requirement type and property. Dependencies are not imported.
Open-source. Download and edit this reference implementation to support your own requirement importer!
This tool is a demonstration of the Requirement Yogi public API. It requires Requirement Yogi (sold separately). Features:
- Import ReqIF documents,
- Define mappings to create requirements,
- Reference those requirements from other Confluence pages.
- Dependencies are supported (one-way),
- RY Baselines are supported,
- Requirements can be mentioned from Jira.
- Internal dependencies in ReqIF are ignored,
- Only text formats are supported for data types,
- This plugin implements 80% of the use cases, but this is not an entire implementation of the ReqIF specification.
- The source for this reference implementation is available on BitBucket: https://bitbucket.org/playsql/extensions-reqif
- See Requirement Yogi API: https://docs.requirementyogi.com
- This tool is supported by Play SQL,
- Known limitations are not supported (notably, internal dependencies),
Privacy and security