Buttons for Confluence
Add a touch of styling to hyperlinks in Confluence by creating dedicated buttons
Add a single Button or a group of Buttons
The Buttons & Buttons Group Macros allows users to add either a single button or a group of buttons anywhere on a page
Over 20 different styles of buttons to select
Choose from a range of designed button icons to reflect the action
Easy to set up Macros
The Buttons and Buttons Groups Macro is easy set-up. Simple enter the title, URL and choose your desired styling
Use the Buttons macro to add styling to hyperlinks in Confluence by creating dedicated buttons or groups of dedicated buttons.
- Add a single button or a group of buttons
- Open in new tab option available
- Simple user interface and experience
- Primary or secondary button styling.
- Alignment for buttons
- Multiple icons for button design
- Direct users to the correct destinations for the relevant content
- Make links stand out so users are drawn to them - saving time not searching through page content.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Buttons for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Step by step guide in app if required