Buttons for Confluence
Add a touch of styling to hyperlinks in Confluence by creating dedicated buttons
Add a single Button or a group of Buttons
The Buttons & Buttons Group Macros allows users to add either a single button or a group of buttons anywhere on a page
Over 20 different styles of buttons to select
Choose from a range of designed button icons to reflect the action
Easy to set up Macros
The Buttons and Buttons Groups Macro is easy set-up. Simple enter the title, URL and choose your desired styling
Use the Buttons macro to add styling to hyperlinks in Confluence by creating dedicated buttons or groups of dedicated buttons.
- Add a single button or a group of buttons
- Open in new tab option available
- Simple user interface and experience
- Primary or secondary button styling.
- Alignment for buttons
- Multiple icons for button design
- Direct users to the correct destinations for the relevant content
- Make links stand out so users are drawn to them - saving time not searching through page content.
Questions? Contact us 🙂
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Buttons for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
🔒 ISO 27001 Certified