As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Create Jira issues and tasks by simple tables in any project you want without restrictions
Create tasks and issues on the fly in Confluence
Ease your work by creating Jira issues from tables direcly in Confluence.
Choose your project and fields
You can freely choose any issue type and field including custom fields.
Arrange your issues and tasks in hierarchy
Hierarchy can be built by task, subtask or epic, strory level.
IssueCreate enables you to create Jira issues from Confluence with simple tables extended by handy functions. We provide you the functions the Jira macro lacks from and more ...
- The app manages multiple Jira connections.
- After selecting a project, all the available issue types are supported.
- You can create tasks, sub-tasks, epics or any other types in a single table.
- You have the option to add links between issues.
- Use only the required fields or extend those with any other field if you want, it won't be a problem if you need a custom field.
- You can get help from autocomplete suggestions.
- Do you know why both summary and epic name are required? Neither do we. That's why we fixed it.
You can find the full documentation here.
You can use epics and stories as well.