Speedy PDF Sign-Offs For Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
The Electronic Signature App that helps fast-moving teams capture sign-offs and archive Jira issues at lightspeed
Capture Issues In One Click
Simply click on any Jira issue to create a PDF file with the complete Jira data and sign it with an Electronic Signature. Speedy PDF Sign-Off supports your entire Jira instance, projects, and issue types.
Automate Signature Requests
Once your Speed-eRecord is created, it automatically triggers an e-signature request through our intuitive and easy interface.
eSignature compatible with FDA CFR 21 Part11.
Using OTP for double authentication.
Capture All Related Documentation
Speedy PDF Sign-Offs for Jira captures all the related documentation and approvals for a single issue. Speedy PDF can support any type of file - from .mov files to excel to .gifs - and embeds them directly into the PDF.
Speedy PDF Sign-Offs has transitioned to a paid subscription as of 1 July 2021.
Installations from before this date are entitled to six month grace period: Please contact us if you are entitled and have not received your promo yet
Speedy PDF Sign-Offs for Jira helps fast-moving teams capture official sign-offs, document issue resolution and approvals without slowing down their flow.
The app creates and archives a beautifully formatted Speedy PDF from any Jira issue, in seconds. The App captures the document's contents as it is signed, preventing any unintentional alterations.
The Electronic Signature is compatible with FDA CFR 21 Part 11.
- An easy, trustworthy way to demonstrate that industry-specific testing processes were followed when a product is ready to be publicly released.
- Proof positive that the team followed their standard operating procedures.
- Critical evidence that all of the required documentation was reviewed and signed during hiring processes.
Privacy and security
Speedy PDF Sign-Offs For Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces