What's in your Confluence instance
Visual instance summaries
Quickly & easily obtain key totals of the content in your instance using the new charts link. The charts allow you to see totals of Spaces, Blueprint Templates, Content Templates, Themes, User & Groups in your instance.
Clutter reduction = Better performance
Quickly get a list of all of the content in your instance, review it and then clean it up based on informed decisions. Confluence maintenance has never been easier.
Monitor users & groups
Over time, administrators will lose track of all of the users and groups that have been created in their instances. Now they can see the users and groups without ever leaving Confluence.
Let's be honest. No one is routinely checking the health of your instance. Confluence administrators come and go. Spaces linger and the clutter builds up. Instance Auditor (Confluence) allows you administration to:
- Speed up your instance by removing old, inactive spaces.
- Export the data to capture snapshots in time for better monitoring of your instance.
- Print your data directly from the app.
- Delete spaces and content templates in bulk or individually.
- Select/Deselect All by current page or the entire data set.
- Expand/Collapse All by current page or the entire data set.
- Collect vital instance information to prepare for safe migrations/consolidations of your Confluence instances.
Privacy and security
Instance Auditor (Confluence) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
See the last time Spaces were modified and by whom to determine if the Space is a candidate for archival or deletion.