Instance Auditor (Confluence)
Optimize your instance by bulk deleting old/unused spaces, templates, etc or get detailed info for each space
Instance summaries (visually)
Quickly key totals of the content in your instance using the new Overview dashboard. The cards allow you to see totals of Spaces, Templates, etc. as well as a spaces that have not been used in ages.
Clutter reduction = Better performance
Quickly get a list of all of the content in your instance, review it and then clean it up based on informed decisions. Confluence maintenance has never been easier.
Get the space details you need in one location
While Atlassian is adding analytics, an admin would still need to go to each space to collect them. Use our tool to get all space details by simply selecting a space in the dropdown.
Let's be honest. No one is routinely checking the health of your instance. Confluence administrators come and go. Spaces linger and the clutter builds up. Instance Auditor (Confluence) allows you administration to:
- Speed up your instance by removing old, inactive spaces.
- Export the data to capture snapshots in time for better monitoring of your instance.
- Print your data directly from the app.
- Delete spaces and content templates in bulk or individually.
- Select/Deselect All by current page or the entire data set.
- Expand/Collapse All by current page or the entire data set.
- Collect vital instance information to prepare for safe migrations/consolidations of your Confluence instances.
Privacy and security
Instance Auditor (Confluence) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
See what Blueprint Templates are in your instance.