As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Bring kanban board to Jira Core and Jira Service Desk projects, Advanced Boards for Jira Software projects
Plan and Prioritize all work in a single board
Plan and prioritize all the tasks belong to the project and satisfied the JQL configured to the board
View or Edit issues data right from the board view
No context switching to edit or view issue details. You can open the full issue details view or using our inline edit feature to update issue data right from the board view
Powerful board configuration
Map statuses to columns and all other column operations.
Colors displayed to cards based on Issue Types, Priorities or JQL.
Extra fields displayed in the Card Layout tab.
Bring JQL filtering via Quick Filters.
Jira Boards plugin is built to bring you the most effective, easy and consistent way to manage Jira Core and Jira Service Desk projects by proving them board views
With this, you can
- Create multiple boards per projects
- Having boards showing issues across multiple projects
- Easily rank, transition issues to prioritize and update status of the works
- Filtering issues based on assignees, labels or JQL based quick filters configured in board settings
- Organizing view by collapsing columns or grouping issues based on assignees or subtasks
Powerful board settings
- With Column configuration you can:
- Create, delete, rename, reorder columns
- Map status(es) to columns
- Set column constraints
- Colour on cards can be configured based on issue types, issue priorities or even JQL for more advanced use cases in Card Colours configuration
- Add more fields shown on cards with Card Layout configuration
- Bring more filtering functionalities with JQL based quick filters in Quick Filters configuration
Privacy and security
Showing Issues across multiple projects, grouping by Epics, Components, Assignee and Subtask