Restore Deleted Issues
Track, audit, search deleted issues and recover useful information
Search deleted issues
Deleted issues are listed on an admin page. You can search by project, deleted user and date.
Summary, description and comments are all available.
You can restore the useful information in one click.
By default, Jira does not track deleted issues and deleted issues are lost forever.
After you installed this app,
- Both bulk and single issue deletions are logged.
- You can see when and by whom issues are deleted.
- You can recover summary, description, comments except attachments.
Privacy and security
Restore Deleted Issues integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application