Project User Manager (PUM)
Delegate locally scoped user and group management to Jira project admins
Enable Project Admins to manage groups and members
Project Admins get the ability to create groups that can be allocated to Project Roles, then manage the members. Search is available, but can be disabled for performance. We also have LDAP integration!
Delegate specific group management
PUM enables system admins to nominate a given group to be managed through the Project Admin PUM tool wherever they are a project admin. Its possible also to add/remove other group members into PUM groups!
Space auditing over who did what
Changes that affect group memberships are tracked, can be filtered to specific operations
Project User Manager is a Jira port of our Custom Space User Manager (CSUM) for Confluence enabling Project Administrators to manage users and user-groups associated to their Projects themselves.
Using this addon Project Administrators can:
- Create custom groups that are specific to the Project and manage members
- Rename PUM groups (copying memberships)
- Optionally Project Admins can also be granted delegated privilege to manage arbitrary groups (eg jira-software-users)
- Search users (LDAP support is also provided)
- Perform bulk add / remove of users from user-group(s)
- Review Audit history of who did what when (System Admins get the same feature over all projects)
Privacy and security