Foxly: Requirements Backlog Prioritization, Planning Poker
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Project Management tool for Prioritizing Jira backlog and productboards, requirements, planning poker, Priority matrix, WSJF, RICE
Make data-based decisions for planning the backlog
📝 Fill out key metrics and the priority score is calculated in real-time
🤑 Quickly identify impactful issues (quick wins) on Priority Matrix
✨ Prioritize issues across projects from a single place
Prioritize together with Priority planning poker
🙌 Get your team involved in the prioritization process
🙋Invite the team to the priority planning poker game and vote on the key metrics together
📊 See the average and detailed results of the votes
Standardize & customize the prioritization process
📚 Choose from predefined prioritization templates like WSJF, RICE, ICE, Value vs Effort, or Quick wins
🎨 Customize templates to your needs, edit metrics and scoring formula
🔄 Reuse templates across Jira projects
Foxly is a prioritization app for Jira that helps you find what to work on next and standardize the backlog prioritization process using data metrics and scoring formula. Keep your stakeholders up to date with real-time priority scoring, and identify quick wins for effective product management.
Foxly helps you prioritize your backlog with:
- Predefined templates: RICE, ICE, WSJF (SAFe), Value vs Effort
- Custom templates + create your own score
- Cross-project prioritization
- Priority Matrix
- Interactive priority table
- Issue filtering by Project, Issue Type, Status, Version and Label
- The ability to add other issue fields as columns
- Priority planning poker
- Priority score panel in issue detail
Want to know more?
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Foxly: Requirements Backlog Prioritization, Planning Poker integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Prioritize your Jira backlog in Foxly. Edit metrics directly from the table.