Foxly: Requirements Backlog Prioritization, Planning Poker
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Project Management tool for Prioritizing Jira backlog and productboards, requirements, planning poker, Priority matrix, WSJF, RICE
Make data-based decisions for planning the backlog
📝 Fill out key metrics and the priority score is calculated in real-time
🤑 Quickly identify impactful issues (quick wins) on Priority Matrix
✨ Prioritize issues across projects from a single place
Prioritize together with Priority planning poker
🙌 Get your team involved in the prioritization process
🙋Invite the team to the priority planning poker game and vote on the key metrics together
📊 See the average and detailed results of the votes
Standardize & customize the prioritization process
📚 Choose from predefined prioritization templates like WSJF, RICE, ICE, Value vs Effort, or Quick wins
🎨 Customize templates to your needs, edit metrics and scoring formula
🔄 Reuse templates across Jira projects
Foxly enables managers and leads to standardize the backlog prioritization process using data metrics and scoring formula. Keeping the team and stakeholders up to date with work priorities with real-time priority scoring.
Foxly is Jira prioritization plugin allowing you to prioritize your Jira backlog with:
- Predefined Prioritization templates: RICE, ICE, WSJF (SAFe), Value vs Effort
- Custom prioritization templates - including customizing score and metrics
- Cross-project issue prioritization
- Priority Matrix chart
- Interactive Priority table
- 🆕 Priority planning poker
- Filter issues in the table by Project, Issue Type, Status, Version and Label
- Add Jira fields as additional columns to show more information about issues
- Priority Score panel in Jira issue detail
🤓 Hungry for more information?
Discover use cases and features 👉 schedule a live demo with us!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Foxly: Requirements Backlog Prioritization, Planning Poker integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Prioritize your Jira backlog in Foxly. Edit metrics directly from the table.