As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Integrate Jira and Bamboo and set the build/deployment(CI/CD) information from Bamboo on each issue in Jira easily
Control Deployment with approval
After the approval of authorized manager in charge of deployment, deployment button becomes active. Organize your development process by release approval.
Track the history of all updates from CI to CD
All changes from build, release, deployment are automatically updated in Jira to monitor all development history.
Build and deploy multiple projects at once
Release numerous projects at once and reduce the overlapping workload.
Integrate Jira and Bamboo to manage the development process from CI to CD. You can manage all the development process in Jira.
With 'Build & Deployment for Jira', you can:
1. Control Deployment with approval
- Only authorized manager in charge of deployment can approve release.
- Separate development and operation by granting an approval system to the development process
2. Track all history about build/deployment
- Keep track of all changes of build/deployment process and field updates.
- View history of all updates that have been made in an issue in one place, Jira.
3. Build and deploy multiple projects
- Build and deploy various projects at once and reduce overlapping tasks.
4. Visualize the process status in Jira issues
- Intuitively confirm the status of build/release/deployment.