Visualise and manage your epics across increments on both classic and next-gen projects
Move Epics across Increments
Manage your Epics across increments as well as order them within an increment.
Add T-Shirt sizing to Epics
Add a T-shirt size to an Epic as an inline function within AIM. Simply click the ‘(edit)’ wording under the heading ‘T-Shirt Size’ and add in the sizing required. We recommend S, M, L, XL for simplicity.
Visualise Increment & Epic progress
Easily visualise how well the increment is going via Epic progress bars for work that is yet to be started, In Progress and Done. You can also see the overall Increment progress.
Would you like better conversations with stakeholders and visibility of the planned Epics in Jira?
If you work with teams in incrementally delivering around a common goal then Agile Increment Manager is a simple to use plugin that allows you to visualise across increments & multiple teams the current status and priority of Epics and to highlight any attention or action required.
- Manage all your Epics, across multiple increments in a single place
- See progress across the Increment and individual Epics
- Re-order Epic priority within each Increment
- Size Epics
- Refine your Epic roadmaps based on real time status indicators
- Manage Increments and inform decision making
"I love this simple to use plugin. I've been using it to work with Product Owners across our program of work as well as the CEO in showing the Now, Next and Later focus for the product we are building. Keep up the good work!"
Privacy and security
Agile Increment Manager integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application