Simplify cross-project sprint planning with a holistic view of people's commitments and NO configuration required
For businesses that run a single sprint across multiple projects with shared resources
The problem we're solving: Planning from the backlog is cumbersome and doesn't provide the full picture of what everybody has planned for the sprint across other projects.
- Simple graphical interface to easily view over/under commitment in the sprint
- View ALL issues for resources across all projects
- Change status, assignee and estimate and see the effects on the sprint plan reflected in the graph
- Easily manage how resources are spread across different projects
- Review the entire sprint plan before committing any changes - fewer oopsies
- All the information you need to plan your sprint in one place - no more switching between tabs for the info.
Privacy and security
Visual Sprint Planning integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
In this image, there are 3 days left in the current sprint, and 10 in the following. Ivan is the only person with work in the next sprint as can be seen by the white line between the last 2 items