RFPIO for Jira
Collaboration, Requirements and Issue Management
Create Jira Product Requests from RFPIO
Without leaving the RFPIO Application, users can create a Jira issues that can be linked to a particular question, section or project within an RFPIO. Content can also be retroactively linked with existing Jira tickets.
Facilitate Collaboration between RFPIO & Jira User
@mention specific users within RFPIO to start discussions with Jira users (Product Team Members) around a particular issue or to clarify requirements.
See Status of Jira Requests/Issues from RFPIO
View the status of all pending Jira requests and Jira issues from within RFPIO’s “Linked Issues” tab. See ticket summary, assignee, reported, status, and related RFPIO questions/requirements in one place.
RFPIO for Jira allows Proposal Managers to turn product & feature requests into formal issues/tasks within Jira directly from an RFPIO Question, Section, or Project.
- Easy collaboration between RFPIO users and Jira users, and the ability to track the status of Jira requests without leaving RFPIO
- Ensures Product teams are aligned with market trends and demands by giving them a window into the capabilities expected by prospects and customers captured in RFPIO Projects
- Gives Product teams a formal way to track commitments made to prospective clients
Learn more at www.rfpio.com
Contact us at https://www.rfpio.com/contact/
Privacy and security
RFPIO for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application