RFPIO for Jira
Collaboration, Requirements and Issue Management
Create Jira Product Requests from RFPIO
Without leaving the RFPIO Application, users can create a Jira issues that can be linked to a particular question, section or project within an RFPIO. Content can also be retroactively linked with existing Jira tickets.
Facilitate Collaboration between RFPIO & Jira User
@mention specific users within RFPIO to start discussions with Jira users (Product Team Members) around a particular issue or to clarify requirements.
See Status of Jira Requests/Issues from RFPIO
View the status of all pending Jira requests and Jira issues from within RFPIO’s “Linked Issues” tab. See ticket summary, assignee, reported, status, and related RFPIO questions/requirements in one place.
RFPIO for Jira allows Proposal Managers to turn product & feature requests into formal issues/tasks within Jira directly from an RFPIO Question, Section, or Project.
- Easy collaboration between RFPIO users and Jira users, and the ability to track the status of Jira requests without leaving RFPIO
- Ensures Product teams are aligned with market trends and demands by giving them a window into the capabilities expected by prospects and customers captured in RFPIO Projects
- Gives Product teams a formal way to track commitments made to prospective clients
Learn more at www.rfpio.com
Contact us at https://www.rfpio.com/contact/
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
RFPIO for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application