JsBarcode for Confluence
Add barcodes to your Confluence pages
Supports different barcode formats
JsBarcode for Confluence supports formats such as codabar, CODE128, CODE128A, CODE128B, CODE128C, CODE39, EAN2, EAN5, EAN8, EAN13, ITF14, MSI, pharmacode, UPC.
Supports various rendering options
JsBarcode for Confluence supports options such as height, line width, show/hide value.
Supports barcode colorization
JsBarcode for Confluence can render barcodes in any color.
Render barcodes on your Confluence pages!
JsBarcode for Confluence Cloud bases on the JsBarcode library (see https://github.com/lindell/JsBarcode) and provides macros to add barcodes on Confluence pages.
- ⭐ Supports custom barcode widths and heights
- ⭐ Supports 14 barcode formats (codabar, CODE128, CODE128A, CODE128B, CODE128C, CODE39, EAN2, EAN5, EAN8, EAN13, ITF14, MSI, pharmacode, UPC)
- ⭐ Barcode color is customizable
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security