Lango Translator: Language & translations kit for Confluence
Translate Confluence pages with DeepL, Google Translator, Azure. One tool for translations and multilingual content management
Switch language with a click
Add a simple language switcher to each Confluence page. You can configure the available translations and allow users to read content in their preferred language.
The most powerful translator for Confluence
Translate Confluence pages into over 80 languages, with the DeepL, Google Translate or Azure Translator integration.
Only one click to create multilingual content for your users.
Easy Translations Management
A unique panel to control all your language needs. You can add new languages or edit and remove existing ones.
Monitor which translations need to be updated and sync outdated ones to keep your pages always up to date.
Lango is the most advanced add-on for managing multilanguage contents on Confluence Cloud.
For examples, tutorials and a complete overview, take a look at our documentation.
- Switch between languages using a simple drop-down or an inline macro
- Automatically translate your contents between over 80 languages
- Choose your preferred translator (Google, DeepL, Azure)
- Support for Tone and Glossaries
- Support for existing translations migration
- Customizable link format
- Compatible with Jira Service Management
- Privacy-oriented: we don't store any data
- Constantly updated: we release fixes and updates every 2 weeks
- High level 24/7 customer support with 8h SLA
Note: The translation feature requires a Google Cloud, Azure or DeepL account.
🔝 We continuously improve Lango with new features. Meeting your expectations is important to us, and your feedback will help us serve you better.
📧 Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help or if you want to request a new feature.
Privacy and security
Lango Translator: Language & translations kit for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Translate and serve multilingual articles on your Jira Service Management Knowledge Base.