Lango: Language and translation manager for Confluence
Translate pages with DeepL or Google Translator. A complete kit for managing translations & multilingual contents on Confluence
Switch the page language with a simple popup
Add a simple popup to each page with a list of available translations and a toolset to manage localizations. You can add a new translation with a click.
The most powerful translator for Confluence
Easily translate your pages into over 40 languages, with the DeepL, Google Translate or Azure Translator integration. Only one click to create multilingual content for your users.
Show translations in Jira Service Management!
Serve multiple languages pages on your Jira Service Management Knowledge Base.
✨ Book now your annual subscription! The early pricing ending soon! ✨
Lango is the most advanced add-on for managing multilanguage contents on Confluence Cloud.
For examples, tutorials and a complete overview, take a look at our documentation.
- Switch between languages using a simple drop-down or an inline macro
- Automatically translate contents between over 40 languages
- Choose your preferred translator (Google, DeepL, Azure)
- Link existing pages as a translation of another page
- Customizable link format
- Compatible with Jira Service Management
- Privacy-oriented: we don't store any data
- Always updated: we release fixes and updates every week
Note: The translation feature requires a Google Cloud, Azure or DeepL account.
🔝 We continuously improve Lango with new features. Meeting your expectations is important to us and your feedback will help us serve you better.
📧 Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any doubt or if you want to request a new feature.
Privacy and security
Lango: Language and translation manager for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Do you already have translated content? You can add or remove other pages as a translation with the Lango Linker tool.