Asset Management for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
The easiest way to track your asset inventory in Jira & Jira Service Management
The simple alternative to Insight
Track your inventory and accessories in Jira without the lengthy and upfront configuration required in other tools.
Resolve tickets faster by linking to Jira issues to enrich ticket context.
Replace your messy spreadsheet
Define asset types and locations to categorize your assets and capture any important attributes.
Import assets from your spreadsheet in just a few clicks.
Asset context at your fingertips
Assign assets to Jira users and track all changes made to your assets via the recent activity panel, and view all the linked Jira issues for context.
"Having tried a number of Asset Management plugins for Jira, this one stood out as the clear leader. It's not complicated to set up or use and is highly customisable. I'm blown away by the super fast support and willingness of the team to incorporate new feature requests." Martin Eagle, Oct 2020
Join hundreds of satisfied customers using Asset Management for Jira to manage assets directly within Jira Software and Jira Service Management, without having to read pages of documentation first.
- See asset details in the Jira issue view for rich context and faster issue resolution
- Import your existing asset spreadsheet to get started in minutes
- Add your own custom fields for additional asset attributes
- View the entire asset history and tickets linked to an asset
- Create alerts for events such as warranty expiration dates
- Create reports and dashboards
Still have questions?
Privacy and security
Asset Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
If you're already using a spreadsheet, you can import that in just a few clicks!