Asset Management for Jira - IT Assets & License Manager
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
The easiest way to track your assets and licenses in Jira & Jira Service Management. Import your assets via CSV, Intune or Kandji
The simple alternative to JSM Assets (Insight)
Track your inventory and accessories in Jira without the lengthy and upfront configuration required in other tools.
Resolve tickets faster by automatically linking Jira issues to assets to enrich ticket context.
Replace your messy spreadsheet
Define asset types and locations to categorize your assets and capture any important attributes.
Import assets from your spreadsheet or from Microsoft Intune in just a few clicks.
Asset context at your fingertips
Assign assets to Jira users and track all changes made to your assets via the recent activity panel, and view all the linked Jira issues for context.
We are an Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner trusted by hundreds of customers to manage assets directly within Jira Software and Jira Service Management.
- See asset details in the Jira issue view for faster issue resolution
- Sync devices and users from Kandji 🆕
- Sync devices and users from Intune
- Automatically link a user's assets to their tickets
- Import your existing asset spreadsheet to get started in minutes
- Add your own custom fields for additional asset attributes
- View the entire asset history and tickets linked to an asset
- Create alerts for events such as warranty expiration dates and low seat counts
- Track your accessories and software licenses
- Create reports and dashboards
- Generate & scan QR codes
- Sync asset fields to Jira to view assets in queues, automation and gadgets.
- REST API and Webhooks
- Fully searchable audit log
Still have questions?
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Asset Management for Jira - IT Assets & License Manager integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
If you're already using a spreadsheet, you can import that in just a few clicks!