Asset Management for Jira
The easiest way to track your assets in Jira & Jira Service Management
The simple alternative to JSM Assets (Insight)
Track your inventory and accessories in Jira without the lengthy and upfront configuration required in other tools.
Resolve tickets faster by linking to Jira issues to enrich ticket context.
Replace your messy spreadsheet
Define asset types and locations to categorize your assets and capture any important attributes.
Import assets from your spreadsheet in just a few clicks.
Asset context at your fingertips
Assign assets to Jira users and track all changes made to your assets via the recent activity panel, and view all the linked Jira issues for context.
We are an Atlassian Silver Marketplace Partner trusted by hundreds of customers to manage assets directly within Jira Software and Jira Service Management.
- See asset details in the Jira issue view for faster issue resolution
- Import your existing asset spreadsheet to get started in minutes
- Add your own custom fields for additional asset attributes
- View the entire asset history and tickets linked to an asset
- Create alerts for events such as warranty expiration dates
- Create reports and dashboards
- Generate & scan QR codes
- REST API and Webhooks
- Fully searchable audit log
Still have questions?
- Visit our website
- Read the documentation
- View our changelog and roadmap
- Get a demo by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Asset Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
If you're already using a spreadsheet, you can import that in just a few clicks!