JQL Sum Up
Sum up estimates or any numerical field in any JQL query quickly and easily using your favorite filters. No config required
Sum Up Story Points Completed Per Assignee
Create a filter for each assignee in a sprint and easily see the total number of story points completed by each user.
Sum Up The Total Original Estimate Per Assignee
You'll be able to see EXACTLY how much time your initiative is going to take. Zoom in on any segment you define and sum it up.
Sum Up ANY Custom Field In Any Segment You Define
You'll be able to flexibly sum up any custom field you like. Select the issues you want with a filter, select the field, and press "Sum Up".
Summing up the total number of story points, time spent, original estimate or any other custom field has never been easier.
- No more fumbling to export your issues to excel just to do some math
- No more wondering which team members have been lagging the group
- No more guessing how long a team is going to take to finish an initiative.
With JQL Sum Up, you'll be able to:
- Quickly and easily see how many story points have been completed by any user in a sprint
- Effortlessly work out the total time remaining for your initiative
- Throw away the excel spreadsheet for good
Privacy and security
JQL Sum Up integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application