Kubernetes (Agents) for Bamboo
Handle peak loads while cutting costs, have your build agents intelligently managed on kubernetes
Link with multiple clusters simultaneously
No dependency on kubectl, multiple authentication options and real-time cluster connection health monitoring.
Define images and pod specifications
Control Agent tooling and Pod configurations. Docker-in-Docker and private image repositories supported.
Launch agents on Kubernetes
Instances control the desired agent state by managing the corresponding PVC and Pod resources on the cluster. Easily create, stop, start and delete instances as needed, both manually and automatically.
The plugin includes the following features:
- Start and stop Bamboo Agents manually, using Bamboo tasks or fully automated.
- No dependency on 'kubectl', and simultaneous support for multiple clusters.
- Support for private image repositories.
- Support for Linux & Windows agent images.
- Support for Docker-in-Docker and thus the Bamboo Docker Runner.
- Support for agent security token verification and authentication.
- Full audit trail and event log.
In addition, more general tasks for cluster interaction are provided:
Please read The Big Picture first sketching the high-level context, after which our Administration pages will provide in-depth discussions.
Missing a feature or experiencing issues? Happy to assist via our Support page.
Privacy and security