Connect your JIRA and ServiceNow instance
Jira ServiceNow Integration Connector Flow
Issues can be created and updated between JIRA and ServiceNow
JIRA ServiceNow Field Mappings
You can map fields and dropdown values between JIRA and ServiceNow, all natively in JIRA
JIRA issue to have ServiceNow Incident Number
All updates from ServiceNow & JIRA in real time
- If a user creates an issue in Jira then then the app creates an incident in ServiceNow.
- The App syncs all values from Jira Issue to ServiceNow incident including component, reporter, assignee, custom fields, attachment, and comments based on the mapping of the fields.
- If user updates incident in ServiceNow, the App updates the same values in the Jira issue.
- The App shows link of the Jira issue key on the ServiceNow field and ServiceNow incident number on Jira Issue.
- Users can easily track changes and sync between two different systems in an Audit Log.
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more