Connect your Jira Cloud and ServiceNow instance
- If a user creates an issue in Jira then then the app creates an incident in ServiceNow.
- The App syncs all values from Jira Issue to ServiceNow incident including component, reporter, assignee, custom fields, attachment, and comments based on the mapping of the fields.
- If user updates incident in ServiceNow, the App updates the same values in the Jira issue.
- The App shows link of the Jira issue key on the ServiceNow field and ServiceNow incident number on Jira Issue.
- Users can easily track changes and sync between two different systems in an Audit Log.
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more
This partner has completed the Security Self-Assessment Program. Learn more
ServiceNow Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application