MacroSuite - Easy HTML, Button, Hide Content, Divider, Tabs
Pimp your Confluence pages with unique formatting macros
Upload and display multiple images in a simple and beautiful image slider. Manage attachments with selecting a page where you want to upload images.
Build responsive and easy to use tabs to structure your content. With tabs, it is possible to keep a large amount of data in a small area.
MacroSuite brings new formatting macros for Confluence cloud. This app gives you the ability to create more interesting, and engaging content.
- Decision Reports - Show all decisions from selected pages.
- Button - Create buttons with hyperlinks.
- Image Carousel - Upload images and create a beautiful image carousel.
- Page Rating - Rate your Confluence pages.
- Countdown - Announce a big product launch with a customisable countdown.
- Page Divider - Create a customisable divider with a title.
- Hide Content - Show or Hide page content based on permissions.
- Automated Numbered Headings - Number your headings with different formatting styles.
- Tabs - Build responsive and easy to use tabs.
- Incoming Links - Display incoming links from Confluence pages.
- Tooltips and Footnotes - Add tooltips to give more context, or insert and display footnotes.
- Page Break - Insert a page break for PDF and Word export.
- Due Date and Time
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
MacroSuite - Easy HTML, Button, Hide Content, Divider, Tabs integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Button macro allows you to create buttons with simple links to Confluence and external content. Buttons are configurable and provide the same look and feel as the standard Confluence button.