Chart.js Diagrams for Confluence Cloud
Visualize Confluence table data with beautiful diagrams & charts such as bar, line, pie or radar graphs
Supports pie charts
Chart.js for Confluence Cloud supports pie charts.
Supports line charts
Chart.js for Confluence Cloud supports line charts.
Supports radar charts
Chart.js for Confluence Cloud supports radar charts.
Add beautiful diagrams such as pie, line or bar charts to your Confluence pages to visualize your data!
Chart.js for Confluence Cloud bases on the Chart.js HTML5 library (see https://www.chartjs.org/) and provides macros to visualize data in standard Confluence tables as charts.
- ⭐ Supports pie charts
- ⭐ Supports line charts
- ⭐ Supports bar charts
- ⭐ Supports radar charts
- ⭐ Supports single or multiple datasets per chart
- ⭐ Uses Confluence tables as data source (supports datasets per row and/or per column)
- ⭐ Options to customize chart rendering (like colors or axis ranges)
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Chart.js Diagrams for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Bar charts are supported.