Mermaid Charts & Diagrams for Confluence
Easily create diagrams, sequences, gantt charts and more based on textual description in a similar manner as markdown
Define diagrams based on a textual description
Diagrams are defined based on a textual description and the editor shows a live preview of the diagram and supports features such as syntax and error highlighting.
Sequence diagrams visualize interactions
Mermaid for Confluence supports sequence diagrams to illustrate object interactions arranged in time sequence.
Flowchart diagrams visualize workflows & processes
Mermaid for Confluence supports flowchart diagrams to illustrate workflows and processes.
Easily embed different kind of charts and diagrams to your Confluence pages!
Mermaid Charts & Diagrams for Confluence provides a macro that turns textual descriptions into beautiful diagrams. A documentation of the textual description can be found here https://mermaid.js.org/.
- ⭐ Flow charts, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, state diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, gantt diagrams, pie charts, git graphs, user journeys, mindmaps, timelines, C4 diagrams, quadrant & XY charts, requirement & Sankey diagrams
- ⭐ Syntax validation, error highlighting & live preview
- ⭐ Confluence PDF export & search support
- ⭐ Font Awesome icon
- ⭐ Download diagram as PNG or SVG
- ⭐ Fullscreen dialogs
- ⭐ Samples to facilitate the diagram definition
- ⭐ Mermaid code from remote locations
- ⭐ Pan & zoom support
- ⭐ Insert Mermaid diagrams by copy & pasting https://mermaid.live/[...] URLs
- ⭐ Themes
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Mermaid Charts & Diagrams for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Sample diagrams can be used as templates to facilitate the diagram definition.