Mermaid Charts & Diagrams for Confluence
Easily create diagrams, sequences, gantt charts and more based on textual description in a similar manner as markdown
Define diagrams based on a textual description
Diagrams are defined based on a textual description and the editor shows a live preview of the diagram and supports features such as syntax and error highlighting.
Sequence diagrams visualize interactions
Mermaid for Confluence supports sequence diagrams to illustrate object interactions arranged in time sequence.
Flowchart diagrams visualize workflows & processes
Mermaid for Confluence supports flowchart diagrams to illustrate workflows and processes.
Easily embed different kind of charts and diagrams to your Confluence pages!
Mermaid for Confluence provides a macro that turns textual descriptions into beautiful diagrams. A documentation of the textual description can be found here https://mermaid.js.org/.
- ⭐ Supports flow charts
- ⭐ Supports sequence diagrams
- ⭐ Supports class diagrams
- ⭐ Supports state diagrams
- ⭐ Supports entity relationship diagrams
- ⭐ Supports gantt diagrams
- ⭐ Supports pie charts
- ⭐ Supports git graphs
- ⭐ Supports user journey diagrams
- ⭐ Supports mindmap diagrams
- ⭐ Supports timeline diagrams
- ⭐ Supports C4 diagrams
- ⭐ Syntax validation, error highlighting & live preview
- ⭐ Font Awesome icons
- ⭐ Samples to facilitate the diagram definition
- ⭐ Pan and zoom support
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Entity Relationship Diagrams are supported.